Everyone was afraid to touch this sick cat, but one woman dared to save him
You will definitely enjoy Valentino! The find is made by Élaine Seamans who discovered this untouchable in the animal shelter of Park Baldwin.
The adventure takes place in Los Angeles County where this sick cat was neglected by all. In fact, Valentino suffered from scabies. This cat was the victim of a skin infection caused by mites which made it quarantine. This infection can also reach men who experience mild rashes so to speak. This untouchable was covered in mud and his eyes were completely blocked. Despite his blindness, Valentino had the courage to make one last distress call. Elaine walking her way had detected a need for human affection. She immediately took the cat in her unprotected arms.
The cat everyone was afraid of was so sick he couldn't move. Elaine held him, fearing he would die in her arms. Quickly, she turns to her friend, Toby Wisneski from "Leave No Paws Behind". The two take the animal to a veterinarian who diagnoses mange, a bacterial infection in addition to an ulcer. These health problems nearly led to his death. Fortunately, this twink was very brave. With the treatment, Valentino opened his eyes within a week. Rescuers were able to admire her pretty green eyes.
Despite all of his symptoms, the untouchable cat was on the right track for recovery.
Valentino has been completely purified. This beautiful tabby cat underwent three months of treatment which resulted in his recovery. He found his refuge with this foster family for life.
Difficult to recognize him. He is unrecognizable. Nothing to do with the cat collected at the animal center 3 months ago. This captivating cat helps raise funds to save other animals.
This wonderful story was told to us by John Hwang.